Pico 2G 4K VR Headset Cleaning Instructions
If sharing a device with others, place a bouffant hair cover before putting on headset.
After using the headset, wipe all non-porous surfaces, including the side and top straps, the back head-pad, and the headset enclosure with an approved disinfectant wipe(i.e. Super Sani-Cloth®)
Allow surfaces to remain wet for the duration specified on the packaging of the wipes.
Face Cushion & Care
Face cushion meets infection control standards: Care and cleaning instructions developed with top medical
institutions and are in line with the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) Infection Control Guidance.*
- If face cushion is covered with a non-porous surface wipe with approved disinfectant wipe and allow to remain wet for the duration specified on the packaging of the wipes.
- If face cushion has a porous foam surface, replace the foam face cushion between each patient. Follow the illustration and stick the face cushion into the headset slit along the edge.
- Use a small amount of alcohol and wipe the lens from the
center to the outer edge.
- Store headset in the provided case.
- Replace headset components when they become compromised through regular wear and tear.
WARNING: Do not expose the headset to direct sunlight.